Product Specialist, Facial Aesthetics, South London and surrounding, UK (Allergan Aesthetics)
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW
Do you have an interest or passion in the Aesthetics industry with a strong understanding of the ABPI code? Demonstrated experience in a similar role? Ready to join a high achiever, high energy environment where you will work in partnership with our Aesthetics customers. We offer that.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- Commercially minded – Taking ownership of your territory and account management plans to ensure full territory coverage for maximum impact on sales and commercial deliverables.
- Results driven, able to work under pressure in a changing environment; using good judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timelines and efficiently manages projects and resources
- A communicator – Proactively partnering with both internal and external key stakeholders, working in partnership with the wider Product Specialist teams.
- Be a change agent – In an industry that is going through constant change in a competitive market space you will be an advocate for change
- Drive stakeholder engagement and sales – Building out your account plans to really partner with your customers to showcase the Allergan Aesthetics offerings and to drive sales growth.
- Utilise insights and analytics – Using data to make informed decisions and build our clear commercial strategic plans.
- A proven sales track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within a commercial healthcare / aesthetics industry
- Account / territory management experience
- ABPI qualified (if not qualified, exam must be passed within first 2 years of joining industry)
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- CRM systems experience preferably Veeva
- Strong collaboration skills
For this role, we’re looking for a candidate who is:
- Results driven
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced