The Product Specialist’s primary responsibility is to coordinate Allergan’s relationships with the customers - physicians and pharmacies in its designated area (i.e. ambulatory and/or hospital physicians, KOLs; treatment centers, pharmacies). The Product Specialist works strategically to increase the awareness and appropriate use of designated products in settings such as dermatology/plastic surgeon practices, aesthetic practitioners in private aesthetic practice clinics and hospitals. Works in combination with the local country sales management to define and implement the most effective approach and is responsible for the sales performance of the designated portfolio. Develops, manages and implements business plans and programs in the assigned geographic region to ensure that not only growth targets are achieved but also to establish long term loyalty and commitment with the customers based on ethical principles.
1. Commercial Management
• Responsible for the sales performance of the designated portfolio.
• Achieve the quantitative objectives defined for designated geographic territory.
• Development of sales strategies aligned with Allergan’s overall strategic plan.
• Leverage portfolio and increase market share of Allergan products within the territory
• Develop & manage relationships with Support team/medical affairs, decision makers, KOL´s, Allergan trainers, etc.
2. Customer Relationship Management
• Develops long-term customer relationship based on ethical principles.
• Makes presentations and organizes group events for healthcare professionals, as well as works with contacts on a one-to-one basis
• Provide standardized solution to accounts and customers to support their development
• Provide training and support about the proper use of Allergan products and advise on the best practices in patient and practice management, through training events, individual consultations.
• Identify new opportunities in the territory for further strategic synergies.
• Plans daily activities based on actual targeting in order to achieve assigned qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Maximize time spent with the customer by correct monthly and daily call planning by using CRM system and reporting KPIs
• Effectively use of the budget.
• Constantly keep the business plan up to date and implement improvements.
• Adhere to Company ethical code and promotional strategy.
• Educated to degree level, Scientific Degree/ pharmacy, medicine or dentist (where needed)
• A proven track record of achieving sales targets (preferably within the healthcare. industry)
• A proven track record of working within a team and across organization to coordinate resources effectively to deliver an effective service to customers.
• Highly qualified with a number of year’s relevant sales and industry experience.
• Demonstrable success in negotiating, consulting and building relationships at the highest level, leading to over achievement of performance measurements.
Other requirement (i.e. travel)
• Field based role, willingness to travel on a regular basis
• Full, preferably clean driving license
• Fluent in English (written & oral) – Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced