Summary of role
- Provides advanced administrative support to the VP, of the GIC Franchise (CREON, Linzess and Viberzi) and their direct leadership team.
- Individual must have a positive, solution-oriented mindset and have a team mentality.
- The team is based at both ABV1 and Madison office locations and contributing to the team communication and culture is part of this position.
- We welcome our administrative assistant as part of our GIC franchise leadership team and individual will consistently attend and contribute to leadership staff meetings.
- Main Responsibilities
- Maintains and manages calendar to include proactively resolving meeting conflicts as they occur. Monitors leader’s calendar to anticipate changes throughout the day and notify others of meeting conflicts. Stives to give others timely advanced notice if meetings must be changed.
- Makes travel arrangements, creates itineraries, tracks travel for anticipated issues, organizes schedule while traveling, and is organized to process expense reports per company policy.
- Plans and executes the function’s leadership meetings. Prepares agendas in advance and monitors changes to agenda and attendees. Attends staff meetings to record meeting notes, action items, and address any technical issues.
- Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Consistently handles confidential or business sensitive information. Generates meeting pre-read documents and other materials.
- Timely and accurate completion of leader’s expense report.
- Coordinate New Full Time Employee’s/Contractor’s office set-ups, onboarding & offboarding.
- Adept in submission of purchase orders and opening meeting cards.
- Lead other administrative assistants including having culture of teamwork, addressing training needs and office efficiencies, works collaboratively to set consistent standards.
- Directly interacts with high level executives and their administrative assistants, along with marketing and sales leaders.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo. Embraces the ideas of others and open to suggestions.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and drive for results recognizing the GIC Franchise contributions to the business and serving our patients.
- High school diploma required, bachelor degree is strongly preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a corporate business environment.
- Experience in providing support to Vice President or equivalent
- Self-starter and able to function at a high level with general instructions.
- Learns quickly and is flexible to change course quickly when needed.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally team oriented and can-do attitude to be a proactive contributor to the organization.
- Strong written communication skills, able to interact with internal and external colleagues clearly and concisely.
- Professional demeanor and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office suite and understands virtual meeting technology.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced