Description - External
- Knowledge of Customer Service activities from initial order through shipping process while being customer focused.
- Establish and oversee training accountability for business groups across the organization including anticipating needs and developing training strategies, design and development of training materials, and tracking the effectiveness of training programs while managing internal training implementation efforts.
- Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilization of team and material resources within the assigned area or related departments, facilitates others participation in the continuous improvement program, and investigates and solves basic problems that impact work processes and personnel.
- Experienced in leading multiple projects simultaneously of varying complexity. Utilizes project tools to manage project according to plan while managing, coaching, and developing associates to independently manage similar projects and initiatives.
- Ensure area compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Be able to troubleshoot and execute problem solving with minimal supervision.
- Ensure direct reports are appropriately trained on functions.
- Complete and facilitate formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Monitor daily work operations and provides direction to peers, group leaders, or other staff to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Interact with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Develop work schedules for department by assessing priorities, workload, and available resources.
- Maintain personnel records (e.g., work schedules, vacation schedules, leaves) and makes or directs modifications in the database to reflect actual change.
- Ensure project goals, objectives, timelines, and deliverables are achieved while defining success outcomes and clear metrics.
- Responsible for creating and/or supervising functional requirement specifications, developing, and executing test scripts, communicating clearly as the liaison between functional groups and various IT groups to ensure system changes/implementations are effective and all deliverables are met for all implementation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Five more years supervisory or relevant experience
- Capable of leading and coaching a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization.
- Ability to influence with and without direct authority
- Experience within SAP highly preferred
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced