The Sr IT Project Manager will provide financial analysis, support, leadership, and counsel to Business Technology Solutions key Leaders in the Brand and Commercial Operations organization. Responsible for supporting the cost management and monthly financials and forecasting to support Leadership decision making (e.g., expense/investment analysis, profitability of new opportunities, capital analysis). Additional responsibilities will include month end close and actuals performance analysis. Position will work with multiple levels of leadership and staff associates.
- Prepares and develops drafts of monthly function reconciliation.
- Assist in yearly CAPEX development including; timeline, kickoff, and preparation activities.
- Works directly with Finance contact on monthly close and financial reporting processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance analysis and commentary for P&L, headcount, and balance sheet. Understands monthly results and communicates issues vs. benchmark to Manager to agree on resolution or action plan.
- Supports capital plan reviews and process, including RCE preparation and review in accordance with financial policies.
- Financial Management for all costs within SAP, Clarity and other financial tools.
- Provides financial reviews and approvals (purchase order requests and invoices).
- Performs ad hoc analysis and LBE forecasts for internal management team and external customers as requested.
- Works closely with other departments within AbbVie to ensure that strategic initiatives are achieved.
- Obtains and complies monthly and year end accruals including, schedules, communications, as well as reverification of PO’s.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferred 4+ years of progressive and related experience in Financial Management.
- Execute priorities established by Manager with speed and agility.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 required.
- Managing Financials in Clarity
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced