Abbvie is seeking a Senior Customer Experience Technology Engineer with hands on experience and skills to engineer, design, configure, deploy, operate, and maintain our AEI Contact Center.
The successful candidate will collaborate and consult with vendors, internal customers, and business leaders to engineer solutions to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will be responsible for advanced telecom contact center solutions, design, testing, implementation of call flows, IVR’s & IVA’s, click to call, & chat. The individual will bring a passion for Contact Center Cloud technologies, including Engineering Omni channel voice, chat, fax, SMS & chat bots.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, or technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Routinely demonstrate initiative and creativity in developing technology solutions.
- Serve as technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test, and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Analyzes and resolves technical problems using analytical problem-solving methods/techniques and associated tools/devices.
- Contribute to advancement of own function by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing equipment; participate in educational opportunities and professional organizations.
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development, programming languages, data integration, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization tools, data storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor. Accountable for total project scope, budget, completion within budget constraints and scheduled completion date. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Omni Channel Customer Experience and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Provides technical leadership and mentors and consults with less experienced staff in in planning, methods, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Maintains relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, and vendors in accordance with Abbvie Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience or Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience
- 3-4 years of experience in IVR application design and development using VXML or vendor software like Five9, Avaya, Genesys or Cisco Voice systems.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in using Five9 VCC for IVR and Contact center configurations.
- Experience in supporting Contact Center operations like agent set up and level 2 support.
- Working Experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices.
- Expertise in planning, designing, development and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing.
- Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and Updating test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with PM, Test Leads, Developers and BA’s.
- Must have previous Contact Center or IVR and interface development experience, including skills-based routing.
- Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced