AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition organization has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to support the Commercial organization. The key focus will be to provide recruitment for the US Commercial Analytics and Operations teams at AbbVie, the group that is focused on providing accessibility to life saving medications for patients around the globe.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Recruitment focus is on the Commercial Analytics and Operations business within US Commercial, or other areas as assigned.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Taleo ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends, data and analytics to team members and business leaders.
- Will prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and can instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Prefer 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Recruiting in Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Analytics experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Taleo ATS
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced