The Senior Project Analyst will play a key role in the facilitation and management of Continuous
Improvement requests in support of AbbVie’ s Operating Model. The Senior Project Analyst will lead
and/or support the analysis of change request impacts and ensure well-developed Continuous
Improvement requests are prepared for review and approval by the Global Process Leads.
- Support the Continuous Improvement Process by analyzing requests, collecting and documenting
- input from multiple stakeholders, and coordinating reviews with requestors and stakeholders.
- Ensure requests are routed promptly. Monitor for progress.
- Extract and develop weekly metrics and KPI reports.
- Develop communications regarding change impacts for upcoming releases.
- Oversee and maintain the Time Tracking application and reporting.
- Continuous Improvement Process - Ensure completion of change requests with any required information and/or documentation to properly assess risk, impact and benefit within SLA targets.
- Produce reports for process metrics and performance against KPI targets.
- Client Relationship Management - Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to AbbVie’s Business Support team, IT team, and enterprise-wide requestors.
- The Senior Project Analyst will assist in evaluating feedback and identifying opportunities for
- continuous improvement related to process, training, reporting and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or IT-related major preferred)
- 5 years of change management or business analyst experience
- Experience working with cross functional business and IT teams
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Sharepoint skills beneficial
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced