Senior Marketing Manager Parkinson’s Disease
Reporting to the GMCO General Manager, this position supports the development and execution of the marketing strategies and tactics at the Global level. The ideal candidate will collaborate and engage with a cross functional team, which includes (but not limited to): Market Access, Medical Affairs, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Legal, Supply Chain, Health Economics and Outcome Research, R&D, Public Affairs, Medical Review, Business Intelligence, OEC, and Learning.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead AbbVie Initiated Education & Training
- Promotional meetings, speaker training, contracting, SOWs
- Co-Lead In-Field team excellence/multi-channel marketing playbook
- Co-Lead Parkinson’s Disease brands (Duodopa & 951 Challenger)
- Lead key message tagging Veeva
- Project Management Including:
- Global Brand Team and Global Brand Council coordinator
- Congress Logistics
- 1 Parkinson’s Disease Master Calendar (including travel)
- Forum Lead
- 1 Parkinson’s Disease Strategic Budget Oversight
- SharePoint Contact
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical marketing/operations
- Competency of the current medical and regulatory approval process
- Proven track record of effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Able and willing to travel international
Preferred Experience (in addition to Basic):
- MBA or advanced degree
- Global and Affiliate/Country experience
- Experience from specialty brands and/or Parkinson’s Disease
- Sales, Market Access, or other relevant experience that complements the marketing role
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Learning agility: ability to learn complex information, to simplify them, and to generate insights.
- Flexible thinking: able to see others’ perspectives, challenge ideas, and help foster idea exchange.
- Continuous improvement: never satisfied with past success and always ready to find ways to redefine “excellence.”
- Empowers change: fosters an environment where the audacity to challenge is encouraged, so long as it is productive and respectful.
- Builds trust: works ethically with uncompromising principles; and as a result, authentically earns the trust of those around them.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced