- Implements, and maintains and make changes to create global solutions for a safe work environment and good manufacturing practices in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Maintains training certifications as needed for assigned job tasks and takes responsibility to add new training diversification to meet broader team objectives.
- Performs analytical or microbial test methods as written and performs data verification of laboratory results to support product and material release without error.
- Understands laboratory techniques and principles performed and can independently troubleshoot and resolve analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Implements and ensures improvement ideas are completed to facilitate team objectives. Leads a smaller group of individuals on a broader team’s objectives.
- Can work in multiple laboratory functional areas as assigned and can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error, while adjusting to unforeseen technical or logistical obstacles to accomplish assignments.
- Budgets their time effectively to carry out assigned tasks and makes recommendations for improvement. Takes initiative to be involved in team activities and decision making.
- Recognizes obstacles to technical or process related issues and can independently resolve them. Consistently achieves commitments despite obstacles.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed and proactively identifies and performs new tasks outside area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of laboratory experience; Associate’s Degree with at least 6 years of laboratory experience; High School Diploma with at least 9 years of directly related lab experience.
- Ability to work with general supervision but effectively manages their own time to multi-task based upon their completed training matrix.
- Participates and contributes to assigned teams to meet broader business objectives.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced