Responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies. Acts as the Senior Solution Engineer for Salesforce / Veeva systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, or technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Routinely demonstrate initiative and creativity in developing technology solutions.
- Serve as technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Analyzes and resolves technical problems using analytical problem-solving methods/techniques and associated tools/devices
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development, programming languages, data integration, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization tools, data storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
- Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
- Ensure progress as per schedule; review critical risks and mitigation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 6 years of experience, Master’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 5 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer implementing and supporting Salesforce Solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, both technical and functional capabilities
- Extensive experience working as an application developer, application lead
- Experience working in Lightning, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, CCS, and HTML
- Strong understanding of the SFDC Security Model.
- Experience working with Veeva is a must.
- Experience with leading/mentoring developers
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced