AbbVie US Commercial Patient Services Business Technology Solutions (BTS) organization is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to be part of the engineering team to lead the design, build, implement and support applications built on Health/Service cloud that are used by 1,000+ internal users and 100,000+ external community users. This position will be the Salesforce technology expert providing technical expertise to the engineering team in the architecture, design, build and testing provide guidance and take decision to optimally build solutions. This position will implement engineering best practices and establish KPIs to measure the engineering outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to design and implement applications and Salesforce solutions that support the client’s goals.
- Responsible for designing, coding, implementing, maintaining, and evolving applications, Salesforce solutions and integrations.
- Responsible for reviewing the architecture, design, code and provide approval.
- Implement and maintain Internet and intranet applications using Salesforce Sites, Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Responsible for assisting with requirements gathering and analysis, business process modeling, workflow development, tool customization and salesforce upgrades.
- Responsible for assisting with maintenance and documentation.
- Manage day-to-day development processes such as version control, code deployments and process management.
- Create and manage custom code, custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Develop and document regression, use case and unit testing scenarios.
- Identify opportunities to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support service offerings.
- Ability to perform a variety of both complex and routine technical, analytical, and administrative duties in a high paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience.
- 5+ years of development experience designing, coding, implementing, maintaining, and evolving web applications, Salesforce solutions and integrations.
- 2+ years of service cloud experience with case management, Omni channel, milestones and SLAs.
- Experience working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to design and implement web applications and Salesforce solutions.
- Must have data modeling / data integrations / SOQL and SOSL skills.
- Hands on experience with Lightning, LWC, Aura, Apex, Visualforce pages, triggers, process builders, workflows, flows, approval process, Validation rules, objects, profiles, permissions, role hierarchy, territory management.
- Experience in managing day-to-day development processes such as version control (GIT based), code deployments (VS Code, SFDX, Ant Deployment tool, DevOps CI/CD).
- Must have strong SFDC integration skills using SOAP, REST, Platform Events including knowledge of Salesforce API limits.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced