AbbVie US Commercial Patient Services Business Technology Solutions (BTS) organization is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to be part of the engineering & Operations team to lead implementation, configuration and operations of applications built on Service/Health Cloud that are used by 1,000+ internal users and 100,000+ external community users. This position will be technology expert providing salesforce administration and configuration expertise to the team, ensure SOPs are established and followed to manage the platform, ensure knowledge articles, and hand off from development team are appropriately managed. This position will implement IT service management framework and principles to maintain the SLA for platform performance and operations. This position will ensure continuous feedback provided to the engineering team to optimize and enhance the platform design, functionalities, and performance.
- Participate in solution design to influence design positively to come up with the most effective solution that is easy to manage.
- Create and manage declarative automation toolsets such as Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Flow.
- Manage any configuration changes including but not limited to approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, and report structure.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Assess, provision, and manage Salesforce Sandboxes and its integration configuration with external systems.
- Manage user accounts, pages, LWC components, profiles and permissions, data loading and cleansing and creating customized reports and dashboards.
- Review and provide input to deployment plans to ensure necessary steps are included to minimize business impact during and after deployment.
- Manage mobile administration.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Manage integrations with internal and external/third party applications.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years’ experience, or Master's degree with 4 years’ experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification.
- Hands on administration experience in large scale (500+ users) Salesforce implementation.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of administration in Service Cloud.
- Hands on experience in SOQL and SQL with any RDBMS (SQL Server/Oracle/DB2 etc).
- Experience with basic triggers/Apex code/LWC knowledge.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment; preferred.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to identify upstream and downstream impact analysis through applications, systems, and processes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively and manage stakeholder expectations.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced