- Creating and maintaining Report, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI and supporting business management routines with data analytics and decision support packages.
- Provides analytics and supporting visualization for business cases and initiatives to expand internal influence.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all things Power BI – educate other team members and business users on available features, functionality, and tools within Power BI and how to optimize their use
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements
- Demonstrate proficiency in combining data from multiple sources to achieve desired results
- Produce reports (scheduled and Adhoc) as required, responding with accurate and complete data and analysis
- Establish standards and best practices for BI and analytics development, perform architectural reviews of dashboards/reports before deployment
- Engaged in all phases of our Agile BI development lifecycle: requirement analysis, prototyping, designing, developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports
- Implement row level security on data and manage application security layer models
- Assist data/report consumers to navigate and understand the results
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Partner closely with the Business Insights team to develop and share data-driven communications, standards, and deliverables
- Required: Bachelor's degree and 5 years’ experience or master’s degree and 4 years’ experience in Microsoft Power BI.
- Minimum of 2 years snowflake experience
- Experience with development in Power BI Desktop, Power BI Report Builder, Tabular Editor, ALM Toolkit and DAX Studio to perform model operations across complex deliverables
- Experience with implementation of various Power BI architectures, i.e., Import, Direct Query, Live Connections, and Composite Models
- Experience with complex Power Query, DAX and M.
- Proficient in Dimensional Data modelling - Star Schema & Snowflake.
- Good understanding of security best practices and experience with implementing Power BI security framework
- Experience in Power BI Administration is a plus
- Should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced