The US Patient Services Marketing Team leads across multiple brands and therapeutic areas to deliver an unparalleled care model ecosystem that enables the best possible patient treatment experience to help patients achieve their full treatment plan potential.
The US Patient Services Marketing Manager (MM) is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing commercial initiatives and tactics for US Immunology, Specialty, Oncology and CNS/Medical Therapeutics patient support brands. Strong leadership and ability to collaborate across a complicated matrix are required, working with cross-functional partners within the Patient Services organization comprising of Programs & Enterprise Strategy, Patient Engagement Services, Access & Reimbursement, Development & Operations, Quality & Compliance and Enterprise Marketing, in addition to dedicated to Patient Service functions such as Business Technology Solutions, finance, regulatory, legal, medical, marketing analytics, business insights and creative agencies and Commercial Brand product HCP and Consumer teams.
This role does not have direct reports but must demonstrate the ability to influence and lead cross-functionally to successfully drive the business. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment with high expectations and a customer focus that drives the need for quality deliverables and performance.
This individual will report to the Associate Director, Patient Services. MM I or MM II will be dependent on number of years’ experience and other qualifications.
Key Responsibilities Include (may shift based on business needs):
- Working with creative, digital, and internal agencies and other partners to develop innovative and impactful initiatives and tactics that align to the Patient Services strategic imperatives to drive an exceptional patient experience.
- Assist in the development of the patient treatment experience, driving insights from the data that will help to inform strategy and tactical implications.
- Support the development of the PSP brand positioning and resource messages across stakeholders for new and enhanced patient services support models including the development of the Patient Service brand standards and portfolio style guide.
- Assist with HCP marketing and Patient promotional tactical plans, field-facing and patient resources.
- Plan and deliver the CRM marketing strategy and execution for the US Patient Services patient engagement plan.
- Ensure the CRM platform structure and architecture works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the patient life cycle.
- Support development of digital channels (email and websites), social media, SMS/MMS, SEM/SEO, and other direct patient communications (direct mail).
- Manage projects and relationships with agency partners, including creative, data, digital and social account teams (brand, project management, creative strategy, copy).
- Manage marketing budget while identifying efficiencies/synergies where possible to maximize resources.
- Deliver marketing briefs, understand timelines to accomplish tasks and anticipate any potential barriers that would impact project timelines
- Partner with Business Insights and analytics team to evaluate and report the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement plans, key performance indicator development and formulate recommendations for optimization.
- BA/BS Required, MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience, HCP and/or consumer, with the ideal candidate having previous Pharma experience, field force and/or digital/direct marketing experience
- Some background in customer engagement and retention strategies.
- Understanding of the principles of brand management, including brand positioning, personality & overall campaign development.
- Apply marketing concepts in the development of marketing plans and programs - including brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, market research, marketing objectives/strategies, patient segmentation, etc.
- Previous cross franchise/cross channel marketing experience preferred
- Experience working with and managing multiple external agencies
- A balance of analytical capability and creative vision
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong planning and organization skills, attention to detail, execution, and follow-through
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced