- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with Marketing Technology, Brand technology, and Marketing leaders across all cross-functional areas within the company and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
- Collaborates and engages with a matrixed team, which includes (but is not limited to): marketing technology, brand technology, customer experience, marketing operation, quality assurance (DQA), medical and regulatory review, and US commercial.
- Collaborate and lead by example with cross-functional and cross geographic teams to generate effective brand strategies and tactical plans to deliver business results
- Key Responsibilities Includes preparing for exceptional Global Product launch that includes digital marketing, marketing campaign, and customer engagement in highly competitive therapeutic areas.
- Responsible for delivering the business expectation and assuring project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards, including GxP compliance and release management process.
- Effectively lead projects to deliver high-quality work products in a timely fashion to meet deadlines and commitments
- Provide strategic direction for integrating marketing technology products with other technologies and platforms.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates, and leads significant improvement projects for Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing. Defines requirements for implementing changes in business functions and supporting IT services.
- Identify new opportunities for innovation (technologies, markets, partners, trends). Develop strategic briefs, presentations, and analyses.
- Conduct all responsibilities following Company policies, with strong adherence to the corporate values, including risk & compliance requirements.
- As a servant leader, have a direct and positive impact on a wide number of people and teams; be accountable for the work of other managers.
- Build a highly motivated and talented team. Define a resource capacity plan. Coach on leadership development, technology solutions, and issue resolutions. Actively and effectively communicate across teams and all key stakeholder groups.
- Manage overall team budget, ensuring spending is optimally allocated and accurately tracked across functions on a quarterly basis
- Achieve the respect of peers and management for their level of knowledge, insights, contribution, engagements, and delivered results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of overall program/project management work experience.
- Can motivate and influence others without direct management authority.
- Ability to understand and organize programs and project tasks for several different cross-functional business teams.
- Analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to use data to build and present business cases to key stakeholders.
- Highly organized, meets project deadlines, and proactively delivers on business objectives.
- MBA or comparable level of experience preferred
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced