Manager, Pricing Accounting and Forecasting
Primary Job Function:
The primary focus of this position is to support the system integration projects including but not limited to Aspire, TM1, SAP, FDH, Blackline and Model N. This position will also support the channel forecasting and ad hoc analysis as needed for LBE/Update/Plan/LRP cycles.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Support all system integration projects for Pricing Accounting and Forecasting as a SME in the areas of:
- Gross-to-Net Sales Reporting
- Reserve Accounting
- Price/volume reporting
- Unit of Measure
- Tax and other outside requests
- Assist with design, testing and implementation of system solutions
- Lead project tracking for the Pricing Accounting area
- Support Price Forecasting Area with channel forecasting activities required in support of the LBE/Update/Plan/LRP planning cycles
- Additional ad-hoc project work and analysis.
There are no direct reports for this position. Rather, this position manages a complex and critical process. There is a significant individual contributor aspect to this position and requires a high level of communication with other teams and functional groups.
The incumbent is responsible to provide financial leadership on the system integration projects. This position reports to Associate Director, Sales and Reserve Analysis. The incumbent is expected to operate independently to accomplish the goals and responsibilities of the position; however constant alignment with the Associate Director, Sr Manager, Pricing Integration and Director, Price Planning and Accounting is critical due to the nature of the role. In addition, the Manager has a high degree of freedom to independently set priorities so that both planned and unplanned departmental objectives are achieved. This position supports and communicates with all levels of operating and financial management on an on-going basis.
7+ years of progressive Accounting/Finance.
The candidate must also possess the following skill sets:
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills
- Extensive interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high energy level
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint technical and content strategy skills
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Strong working knowledge of TM1
- Broad systems knowledge across a wide range of technology
- Project management skills
- A highly motivated self-starter who can translate broad directions into high quality output
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes
- Open to new ideas, creative and utilizes value-added principles in approach.
Prefer experience in pricing, forecasting, or FP&A.
BA/BS in Finance or Accounting. MBA/CPA preferred.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced