The Field Tools & Analytics Manager will partner with BTS to drive complex, cross-functional technology projects that support GMA’s strategic objectives. Develops business relationships and integrates activities with technology partners to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Assures effective communication between the groups is occurring. Analyzes business processes; elicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements.
- Work with GMA functional teams to identify business technology opportunities; manages stakeholder expectations and scope of projects.
- Define business requirements for small/medium complex technology deployments and work with BTS to translate requirements into appropriate technology solutions.
- Accountable for communicating the business need and drivers to technology partners to assure the implementation phase can fulfill the business need.
- Lead Global and Area rollouts of field medical Veeva CRM and analytics solutions for Field Medical reporting; effectively manage system design/updates, usability, and enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on technology initiatives that enable or enhance GMA’s business capabilities through technology (CRM, business intelligence, master data management, learning solutions, etc.).
- Maintain a global perspective and a focus on solutions that are easy to access and use, optimizing the employee experience with technology.
- Maintain knowledge of current GMA systems (i.e., Foundry, Veeva CRM, Qlik, etc.) and alignment to existing business processes. Effectively represent GMA Technology in broader GMA and R & D technology discussions and decisions.
- Remain current in GMA related regulations, AbbVie policies, and new regulations affecting GMA. Accountable for ensuring compliance principles/issues (i.e., data privacy) are managed with cross-functional partners (legal, OEC, etc.) and are built into GMA systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, scientific, or analytic discipline required.
- Advanced degree or extensive experience in operations and/or performance (commercial/customer/medical) excellence is highly desirable.
- 2-4 years of experience with key field medical tools (i.e., Veeva CRM, Qlik and/or Foundry) required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management or business transformation role, business technology support or technology implementation role.
- Experience in leading in a multi-task environment as well as in a virtual and matrix organization.
- Leads with an open mind and a curious mindset. Provides a different perspective and brings unique ideas to the table to address business issues and ways to enhance the global field tools and analytics.
- Operations experience in a Medical Affairs or Commercial organization preferred.
- Excellent leadership, self-management, and organizational skills; able to manage workload, set personal and team priorities and adjust as needed; financial acumen competence.
- Demonstrated ability to set and execute on strategies with global and cross-functional and departmental impact.
- Strong business acumen: ability to think strategically and translate a strategy to an innovative and implementable plan.
- Must have proven experience in situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Global experience preferred.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced