If you live and breathe all things Data and Digital, then we want to talk to you! The AbbVie Commercial Analytics and Operations (CA&O) is on a mission to advance and transform data driven marketing capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that has a passion for “Making Possibilities Real” and harness the power of data. Initially, you will be responsible for defining and creating a roadmap for the Consumer data ecosystem strategy for AbbVie’s current and emerging business areas. This will then enhance, and this individual will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of different data driven capabilities across Digital Data, Analytics, Data Sciences and Reporting, from ideation to execution and delivery. This position coordinates with Media, Marketing, Analytics, Data Sciences and Technology teams to drive the vision and roadmap of the US Commercial Consumer Ecosystem.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Brings people, processes, and technologies together to develop best-in-class capabilities for the US Commercial Consumer Ecosystem
- Be a subject matter expert in the US Commercial Consumer data and governance processes and serve as the first line in assisting other business and technology partners
- Work to champion data literacy within the U.S. Commercial organization and help create and foster a data driven culture, while bridging gaps between departments and teams on effective use of data assets
- Establish a centralized ownership and management of data across the AbbVie and Allergan portfolios in partnership with the BTS organization
- Enable accessibility, education and training of data across the consumer ecosystem
- SOLUTION DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Work in conjunction with key business and analytics stakeholders to perform data and process gap analysis and seek to leverage additional opportunities from the data
- Collaborate with the Digital Lab Data Science teams to design, develop and build data and analytical pipelines for execution and monitoring of different analytical and Machine Learning models
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Experience teams to understand BI needs, and drive the implementation of an integrated KPI and metrics library
- Identify optimal BI and dashboarding solutions to measure business performance
- PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Accountable for data management strategies and implementation, including securing cross-functional alignment on project scope, benefits, cost, and timelines
- Define key project milestones across the development lifecycle of the project, risk & contingency plans across a variety of initiatives, and communicate achievements against those milestones to various level audiences.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced