The role of Advanced Analytic Manager is part of a critical business transformation that will position AbbVie as a leader in the area of analytic to support Sales and Marketing. This role will support brands across Abbvie’s U.S. Specialty team to achieve sustainable top-tier performance through outstanding planning and execution, consistent reporting and analytics.
This individual will also need to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Independently design and develop business technology solutions to answer scientific or business questions through the integration, visualization, and analysis of data. Demonstrate proficiency across a range of technologies related to the integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Architect and build robust cloud based pipelines to train, deploy, infer and monitor machine learning models at scale.
- Construct and develop predictive models that are reliable, scalable, and modular. Maintain and optimize existing machine learning models
- Guide development of marketing investment strategy to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of promotional activities - and influence deployment of strategy through local optimization recommendations. Complete timely evaluation of program impact and response.
- Integrate ML solutions as micro services with production applications
- Leverage innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.g. cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.g. reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Lead the analytic team to increase and enhance the use of advanced modeling and analytic methods and produce results that fully leverage available data and analytics.
- Guides and performs franchise analytics; Influences practices and business results through the application of Marketing Analytics. Directs team and vendors in the delivery of key analyses and data products (SHA, WKH, IMS/ IQVIA, Nielsen, etc.)
Required Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics or Economics required. Masters’ degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics or Computer Science preferred.
- 6+ years relevant marketing research or advanced analytic experience, understanding of modeling techniques and applications is also required. Previous experience in a predictive modeling or strong academic background preffered.
- Proven direct and indirect team management effectiveness.
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to develop advanced machine learning models using scikit-learn, Keras, or other machine learning frameworks.
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced