If you live and breathe all things Data and Digital, then we want to talk to you! The AbbVie Commercial Analytics and Operations (CA&O) is on a mission to advance and transform data driven marketing capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that has a passion for “Making Possibilities Real” and harness the power of data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of different data driven capabilities across Digital Data, Analytics, Data Sciences and Reporting, from ideation to execution and delivery. This position coordinates with Marketing, Analytics, Data Sciences and Technology teams to drive the vision and roadmap of the US Commercial HCP Ecosystem.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Brings people, processes, and technologies together to develop best-in-class capabilities for the US Commercial HCP Ecosystem
- Be a subject matter expert in the US Commercial HCP data and governance processes and serve as the first line in assisting other business and technology partners
- Work to champion data literacy within the U.S. Commercial organization and help create and foster a data driven culture, while bridging gaps between departments and teams on effective use of data assets
- Establish a centralized ownership and management of data across the AbbVie and Allergan portfolios in partnership with the BTS organization
- Enable accessibility, education and training of data across the HCP ecosystem
- SOLUTION DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Work in conjunction with key business and analytics stakeholders to perform data and process gap analysis and seek to leverage additional opportunities from the data
- Collaborate with the Digital Lab Data Science teams to design, develop and build data and analytical pipelines for execution and monitoring of different analytical and Machine Learning models
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Experience teams to understand BI needs, and drive the implementation of an integrated KPI and metrics library
- Identify optimal BI and dashboarding solutions to measure business performance
- PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Accountable for data management strategies and implementation, including securing cross-functional alignment on project scope, benefits, cost, and timelines
- Define key project milestones across the development lifecycle of the project, risk & contingency plans across a variety of initiatives, and communicate achievements against those milestones to various level audiences.
• Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-7 years of professional experience
• 3-4 years of relevant experience in data analysis, data management, marketing analytics and modeling. Exposure to business intelligence or visualization platforms for data analysis and presentations.
- Prior experience in data analysis tools like SQL, SAS/R, Python
- Preferred experience in analyzing and processing different types of data used in the pharmaceutical industry including data from internal systems like call activity and speaker programs, as well as syndicated data from third party vendors such as IQVIA, Symphony Health, patient level data, Affiliations and specialty pharmacy data across retail and non-retail business channels.
- Preferred experience with marketing promotional data across different promotional channels (personal and non personal channels like digital, web and email)
- Preferred experience with sales and field force enablement data and processes like call planning, alignment, sales crediting and incentive compensation etc.
- Experience with database design and business architecture
- Prior experience in technical/IT consulting would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of KPIs and metrics used for measurement and tracking of HCP marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience in setting up a data and analytics environment for tracking and reporting KPIs
- Experience working in a matrixed environment across commercial and marketing stakeholders
- Expert communication, presentation and analytics preparation skills required
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced