- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Strategic Thinking: Understands corporation's vision, goals and strategies. Develops appropriate IT strategies aligned with the business. Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
- Business Acumen: Provides advice and counsel regarding effective system utilization to meet business requirements. Understanding the business processes in multiple businesses. Determines alternative delivery mechanisms.
- Budget Management: Negotiates, secures, oversees & ensures that resources are available to meet the long range operational demands of the area; oversee and control department budgets, project capital/RCE expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost avoidance and cost reductions.
- Manage IT investment for the functional component.
- Leading People: Responsible for all aspects of people leadership; setting expectations, coaching, counseling, developing, evaluating, feedback, hiring, discipline and separations. Determine necessary mix of skill set. Confronts and deals with employees issues in a constructive and timely manner. Responsible for overall morale of team and promote cohesive attitude. Establishes staffing/resource plans, determining appropriate mix of sourcing opportunities (outsourcing, offshoring and hot skills)
- Responsible for Organizational Effectiveness.
- Compliance: Participates in setting policies and procedures.
- Relationship Management: Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
AbbVie Global, Plant, Driven initiatives, that focus on Security, Compliance, Partnership and Emerging technologies that transform the world of AbbVie Manufacturing Production, enabling more efficient processes and creating new value that address some of the greatest challenges manufacturing is faced with today. All of which is shaping and preparing AbbVie Plants to excel past its competition and to lead in the advancement of manufacturing. These include but are not limited to: Factory of the future, Smart Factory, Data Security/Integrity, Compliance, Data Driven Decisions, Quality in Manufacturing, many others.
Primary system oversight is the management of POMSnet, inclusive of system upgrades, authoring, support, staff, all items related to system.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years experience; Master's Degree with 7 years experience; PhD with 3 years experience. Preferably in business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served,experience to include project management, 1-2 years supervisory experience, employee development, business and process experience
- Experience to include project management, 1-2 years supervisory experience, employee development, business and process experience.
- Operate within broad goals and objectives.
- Make strategic decisions that impact corporation.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced