The role of Promo Analytic Manager is part of a critical business transformation that will position AbbVie as a leader in the area of analytic to support Sales and Marketing. This role will support brands across Abbvie’s U.S. Specialty team to achieve sustainable top-tier performance through outstanding planning and execution, consistent reporting and analytics.
This individual will also need to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Independently design and develop business technology solutions to answer scientific or business questions through the integration, visualization, and analysis of data. Demonstrate proficiency across a range of technologies related to the integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Conduct national and sub-national analysis and report key insights to stakeholders that include Sr. Leadership, Marketing and Sales Leadership and sales representatives.
- Construct and develop predictive models that are reliable, scalable, and modular. Maintain and optimize existing machine learning models
- Guide development of marketing investment strategy to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of promotional activities - and influence deployment of strategy through local optimization recommendations. Complete timely evaluation of program impact and response.
- Identify and address key business issues relative to product performance ensuring that multiple stakeholder perspective is considered, and integrate all available information specific to the issue
- Leverage innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.g. cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.g. reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Lead the analytic team to increase and enhance the use of advanced modeling and analytic methods and produce results that fully leverage available data and analytics.
- Transform data into actionable insights and recommendations. This includes processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Effectively communicate results of complex analytical models and influence action to improve brand performance
- Guides and performs franchise analytics; Influences practices and business results through the application of Marketing Analytics. Directs team and vendors in the delivery of key analyses and data products (SHA, WKH, IMS/ IQVIA, Nielsen, etc.)
- Partners with Research, Sales Operations and Customer Experience teams to interpret results and deliver optimization recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or Economics required. Masters’ degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years relevant marketing research or advanced analytic experience, understanding of modeling techniques and applications is also required. Previous experience in a predictive modeling or strong academic background preffered.
- Proven direct and indirect team management effectiveness.
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities and equally excellent tactical execution skills.
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to develop advanced machine learning models using scikit-learn, Keras, or other machine learning frameworks.
- 4+ years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced