Exciting opportunity to work as the Business Relationship Manager in Central Services BTS, directly supporting the Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability organization. The BRM will work closely with the business to define the strategy, LRP, PLAN, and the prioritized initiative/capability roadmaps which will deliver value to our stakeholders. The candidate will have technical ownership for several global, cross-functional systems in the EHS&S space. In addition to enhancing and driving the usefulness of these systems, the candidate should also be able to lead and drive the creation of business cases/phase 0’s/assessments for new applications and technologies, build project implementation or deployment plans and strategies, understanding of agile methodologies, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver solutions the business will use and derive benefit from. Key qualifications include strong business consultancy skillsets, versed in the SLC and compliance policies and tools, working knowledge of application information security best practices, vendor management experience, financial acumen, understanding of data analytics and business intelligence tools. Just as importantly, will require someone with great drive and initiative to make an impact on the business, strong team member, executive communication skills, and the ability to effectively manage concurrent priorities.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc. Provides general supervision to lower-level supervisors and direct supervision to exempt employees and/or technically skilled nonexempt employees (i.e., computer operators).
- Implements a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements, writing justifications for additional personnel, obtaining approval for changes, and coordinating the selection process with Human Resources. Develops direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to lower-level supervisors, experienced exempt employees, or skilled nonexempt staff to achieve unit or project goals.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect work processes and personnel within the assigned organizational unit.
- Contributes to the development of operational policies and procedures that affect personnel within the assigned organizational unit.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations etc).
- Monitors internal and external indicators by reviewing reports and newsletters, reading organizational literature, meeting with peers and reading departmental.
- Contributes to the development and monitoring of area budget through regular analysis of cost and spending.
- Implements strategies for introducing and implementing new technologies, systems, and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 6 years’ experience; PhD with 2 years’ experience.
- Experience with large enterprise global applications in enterprise and security domain.
- Monitors progress of exempt individuals, teams, supervisors, or nonexempt technical individuals toward departmental goals.
- Monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit.
- Monitors external environment in area of technical or professional responsibility.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources within the assigned area or related departments.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced