Looking for IAM Engineer to help with driving enterprise identity and access management architecture, enabling automation and self-service capabilities that stream identity lifecycle. Responsible for supporting the planning, design, development, and deployment of a centralized identity and access management (IAM) solution. Provide subject matter expertise in a variety of technical and non-technical settings. Work collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, and implement IAM solutions that solve business problems.
Key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise IAM program:
• Build a strong IAM foundation. Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications and third-party applications
• Translate high level requirements into detailed technical designs, and lead design sessions and code walkthrough
• Design IAM processes and identify opportunities for improvements
• Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
• Build and develop systems and processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way
• Design, develop, test, implement, and document the IAM solution to meet program requirements
• Engineer technical configuration changes to deployed solutions
• Develop documentation to support ongoing IAM systems operations, maintenance, and specific problem resolution
• Provides technical leadership and mentors and consults with less experienced engineers in planning, methods, procedures, standards, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 6+ years experience
• Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline
• Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• 6+ years’ experience with IAM (OIM and/or OTKA). Strong development experience in implementing the lifecycle management (LCM) events, workflows, rules, and custom reports.
• Extensive experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated IT environment. Must know how to plan, prototype, test, deploy and maintain a solution.
• Strong understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD and Access Certification
• Experience on preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process
• Solid understanding of database architecture and concepts
• Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Temporary Work