The Director of Omni-Channel Analytics leads a center of excellence for US Commercial with a focus on informing business decision-making through the development and delivery of robust analytic solutions. This role partners with Brand Analytics, Digital Lab, Omni-Channel Strategy, and Data Strategy to support stakeholders in Health Care Provider Marketing, Consumer Marketing, and Medical Affairs.
This role requires a marketing analytics leader with the demonstrated technical and business acumen to leverage data, analytics, and technology to identify actionable insights across functional areas and position AbbVie as best-in-class in omni-channel customer experiences. Additionally, this role will build an omni-channel analytics vision and roadmap to enhance the organization's execution and optimization of marketing and sales promotional channels.
- Develop and gain stakeholder alignment for an Omni-Chanel Analytics vision and strategic roadmap
- Lead a team of analytics leaders that are responsible for developing and executing omni-channel analytics solutions in the following areas:
- Lead measurement planning workstreams for promotional channels to capture campaign objectives and provide recommendations for: KPI selection, performance measurement, experimental design, and delivery of actionable insights
- Design test-and-learn strategies for A/B and multivariate tests across digital/CRM channels to identify causal impact and iteratively improve performance through key learnings
- Streamline the collection and automation of digital marketing data across channels and develop processes to integrate into dashboards to effectively communicate marketing performance to key stakeholders
- Analyzes campaign results to identify opportunities to improve performance through key driver analysis and simulation
- Develop and Deploy advanced statistical models and machine learning solutions to identify the drivers of brand performance
- Leads projects of varying analytical sophistication, identifies efficient solutions, manages timelines, and delivers on expected outcomes
- Partners with Customer Experience, Commercial Capabilities, Brand Analytics and Business Technology Solutions to design and execute scalable analytics solutions
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 7-10; including 4 direct reports. Manage vendor relationships and budgets
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Experience working with and managing multiple internal partners and external agencies
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence development and adoption of analytic capabilities.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; acting courageously and constructively, with agility and a high degree of accountability.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or similar), with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- 10+ years of experience in multivariate statistics, statistical computing, and machine learning
- 10+ years of experience defining data and technology requirements to support analytics
- 10+ years of experience gathering business requirements and scoping analytics projects
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing direct reports
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in SQL
- 7+ years of experience in R/Python
- 3+ years of experience in dashboard design and development (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Adept in navigating a matrix environment at a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of analytic projects / portfolio and multiple priorities
- Experience in a web analytics tool (Adobe or Google)
- Experience in Experimental Design and Randomized Control Trials
- Experience working with and analyzing syndicated pharma data (IQVIA, Symphony, etc)
- Experience developing and deploying Omni-Channel analytics solutions such as Next Best Action
Accountability / Scope:
Reports to Director, Data Operations, Strategy and Advanced Analytics
Builds relationships and interacts with direct staff/team, internal peers, BTS, Field Force Effectiveness & Customer
Experience Directors/VPs, Brand Marketing Directors, Assoc Directors, GMs/VPs, and vendors.
Budget responsibility: $10-20 MM
Focus (Scope): 60% Strategic/40% Tactical
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced