- Ensures that MAT operations are efficient and effective across Tas and that these MAT are functioning at a high level, including member engagement, performance and accountability.
- Cross-functionally integrates and manages resources, including budget and headcount, to achieve MAT deliverables. In cases of limited resources the PM will partner with the TA to prioritize across programs where necessary.
- Collects and communicates performance measures for MAT operation across TAs. Monitors performance measures and takes appropriate actions when necessary. These measures include, but are not limited to, headcount, schedules, and budgets across multiple GMA functions.
- Assess program issues and develop solutions to ensure overall program productivity, quality, and timelines are met within budget, involving other functional areas where appropriate. Iidentifies risks and communicates as needed. Actively seeks solutions and takes calculated risks where appropriate.
- Works to develop and improve the tools, templates and processes across a collection of TAs. Works to navigate and anticipate upcoming “planning” processes and deliverables (e.g. LRP, Medical Planning).
- Coordination of the LRP process and current financial year activities focusing on collection and reporting of tactical execution, metrics, and financial status/LBE information and maintaining adherence to budget/headcount at a program level.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Ensure activities maximize value and support GMA activities on time and in budget and in compliance with the Outsourcing, Purchasing and compliance process parameters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or business-related field is required.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) preferred.
- Applied knowledge of project management tools and processes (e.g. management of integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement).
- Performance measurement (e.g. metrics, dashboards).
- At least 10 years of experience pharmaceutical experience with a Bachelors, 9 years with MS, 8 Years with PhD.
- Experience should include 3-4 years of project management and/or process improvement related experience. Demonstrated management experience.
- Demonstrated management experience preferred.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced