Drives implementation of In-Field Team Excellence to advance our Customer Engagement model in targeted markets for the responsible launch brands and prioritized established brands by embedding global Customer Engagement playbooks into affiliate tactical planning execution to enhance Customer Experience and therefore brand adoption.
Provides positive leadership and productive influence across the launch and prioritized established brands by being the voice of In-Field Team Excellence in shaping success. Works collaboratively and cross functionally with Global, Area and Affiliate teams in co-creation efforts of the implementation of our advanced Customer Engagement model through robust Account plans aligned to the Brand strategies; With the guidance of the VP of Global Customer Excellence to prioritize geo strategies and other key strategic initiatives to pursue improved focus, speed of initiatives and leverage best practices.
- Cross GCEX capability collaboration with BEX, DT, WWD, EPE, Learning teams
- Cross collaboration with GBTs, GMEX, GMABI, GBTS as defined through our GMCO Compass operating model
- Cross collaboration with Area and Affiliate teams as defined through our GMCO Compass operating model
- Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners.
- Integrated Brand Management and In-Field Team Excellence knowledge: Coach Brand Teams from Brand strategies to In-Field team Excellence in embedding MCM/OCM execution and Data Analytics components.
- Product knowledge: Provide guidance on product knowledge and competitive advantages and ability to translate the science into marketing initiatives in changing the lives of patients
- Vision and Strategy: Provide overarching leadership and direction for strategic global marketing vision, Customer Engagement execution and IFTe plans for key markets and customizing the strategy for the launching brands/prioritized established brands in targeted markets in collaboration with Global, Area and Affiliate Cross functional Brand Teams (Commercial, Medical and Market Access functions), CEX and BTS teams. Align and lead the charge. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies. Be the active daily voice of In-Field Team Excellence in launching brand/prioritized established brands teams in building optimal Brand Customer Engagement playbooks to support Band Team and In-Field Team execution.
- Leadership: Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business and Area team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business.
- Action and Accountability: Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans, key initiatives and LRR by employing leadership and marketing skills.
- Market Awareness: Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Strategic Impact: Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of In-Field Team Excellence within AbbVie, franchise and brand at the varying life cycle stages.
Preferred Skills or Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated access in leading brand teams with Abbvie or leadership experience in at least two functions involved in brand planning
- Cross-business experiences, including a portfolio of multiple franchise exposure: growth, mature and launch brands
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, Market Analytics and Business Insights.
- Cross-geography, including global and/or international experience
- Strategic initiatives
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including operational leadership, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions.
- Deep therapeutic area knowledge
- Demonstrate high proficiency of the whole and the component parts of the Marketing skills framework: Insights, Segmentation, Positioning, Value Proposition, Business Model Innovation, Creative Development, Investment Optimization using the 175 model
- Understanding of top 8 markets in WEC and Russia
- Exhibit Strategic Thinking and P&L mindset regardless of role and/or unit
- Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business
- Provide positive leadership and productive influence across and around the enterprise
- Working in a high performing matrix organization
- Demonstrated success in coach and challenging others to achieve team goals
- Demonstrated success in motivating others
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced