The Data and Automation Analyst will be part of Group Operations for Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team and be responsible for helping to analyze key process indicator data and implementing automation solutions. These solutions will be primarily focused on process automation / workflows and providing required visibility to leadership. The analyst will be expected to creatively employ solutions to provide repeatable processes and provide both reactive and proactive data insights.
Data & Automation Analyst Job Duties:
- Obtain a deep understanding of relevant ISRM areas to be able to recommend solutions and build high-quality solutions.
- Deliver services and solutions using the suite of Microsoft's PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations.
- Lead and coordinate application design and planning with other team members
- Consult and create automated business functions with Power Automate
- Automate and Innovate with Teams Automation using Power Platform
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand the client's pain points and adapt as challenges arise.
- Use connectors of all sorts to connect disparate systems to Power Platform applications and be able to suggest and guide development of APIs for Line of Business applications that do not have native connectors.
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Prepare and manage technical documentation and self-service resources on services and solutions developed.
- B.S. in IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of related experience with Microsoft office technology:
- SharePoint site owner or site collection administrator
- Office 365
- At least 3 Years of Power App experience
- Possess any of the following Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Possess any of the following Power Platform Certifications:
- Power App
- Power Automate
- Teams Automation
- Strong analytical background
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced