Business Systems Consultant, SAP PTP and Vendor Master Data
The Business Systems Analyst, SAP PTP Master Data will be responsible for delivering IT vendor master data management and PTP system solutions. You will use your process, data and system know-how, creativity, and analytical skills to solve complex business problems. Key duties include applying your business systems consultant experience for requirements management, analysis, design, configuration, testing, documentation, and support of master data management and PTP systems.
- Partner business global process lead team, data stewards, SAP Architects, MDM Architects, and other application owners in development of solution roadmaps; understand the business data and processes, conduct assessments, and elicit details for new requirements; recommend high-quality, maintainable solutions; and develop appropriate IT system functionality to support the business needs
- Lead or participate in data and functional requirements gathering and management
- Conduct system fit/gap and data analysis
- Build presentations, that demonstrate conceptual / logical designs and explain technical information to business communities
- Identify, define, confirm, and manage master data quality, transformation, mapping, and validation rules
- Define and develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to define and analyze data requirements needed to support the related business processes
- Author detailed designs, mappings, and specifications including user experience, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, reports, forms, workflows, and publishing/synchronization
- Drive quality with test design and script creation including data / functional validation
- Support global process leads and business data stewards in the establishment or refinement of process metrics needed
- Drive development of proof-of-concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Provide advanced level 3 support for maintenance of PTP processes
- Contribute to data migration and MDM plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and deliverable sign-off
- Ensure all documentation, regulatory, and compliance policies procedures are followed including SOX, GxP, information security, and SDLC
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in business information systems, or a closely related discipline
- 7 yrs. progressive professional experience with Vendor Master Data and Procure-to-Pay Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring in SAP MM
- Informatica 360, Informatica MDM, and Syniti DSP preferred
- Proficiency in SQL data queries and ability to analyze complex information
- Hands-on experience identifying, assessing, solving, and driving to resolution complex business problems, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Ability to plan and lead workshops to elicit requirements across global, cross-functional teams and influence outcomes
- Record of contribution for design, development, documentation, and deployment of master data models and systems
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Must be able to critically analyze and interpret data, functional, and user experience requirements
- Proficiency in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Experience with data migration and integration throughout all phases of SAP project life cycle including blueprint, design, build, test, deployment, and support
- Understand key regulatory and compliance requirements as well as operational risks of the vendor/PTP domain
- Proficiency in data and functional test design for verification and validation
- Ability to travel globally on occasion preferred
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$96,000_ to maximum:_$188,000__)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced