AbbVie Commercial HQ organization, made up of Global Marketing and Commercial Operations (GMCO), Global Commercial Development (GCD), and Global Market Access & Pricing (GMAP) represent the global hub for pipeline commercialization strategies, global brand plans, and commercial capability building. Equally, the Business Human Resources team acts as a critical hub for global commercial HR strategies, capability building, and transformation efforts.
As our work in Human Resources get more complex, coupled with the continued growth of the organization, effective project management, communication, and operational excellence across our integrated HR solutions are critical to the success of our work.
The primary purpose of this job is to provide operational capability, data management & analytics, and project management in partnership with Commercial HQ BHR team. In addition to managing core HR activities and project management for complex initiatives, this role will be integral to collecting, compiling, and reporting actionable HR data analysis, metrics, and specific KPIs aligned with our global HR strategies (within Commercial HQ and across Global Commercial).
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide project management and communications support on Commercial HQ HR goals and strategies (across Therapeutic Areas, Customer Excellence, Equity, Equality, & Inclusion including tracking progress and metrics and providing any needed support for all goal initiatives).
- Provide support to the Commercial HQ team and business in data and reporting needs, managing a process that enables monthly or quarterly reviews and assessment of HR data, aligned to our HR strategic priorities (attrition, engagement, moves, other)
- Develop and maintain a simple methodology to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of talent deployment/workforce plans and movement – producing a quarterly dashboard.
- Partner with BHR team in preparation for quarterly Talent Forums (Oncology, Immunology, other)
- Partner with BHR in preparation for all performance management activities, including talent reviews, year-end calibration activities, and goal setting. This position will enable the BHR team to deliver business solutions faster by standardizing communications, ensuring timelines are met in the most agile and efficient manner, reviewing data for accuracy, identifying trends and common insights to help drive practical business outcomes.
- Partner with the BHR team to align, implement, and track transition and onboarding related plans and activities.
- Partner with HR COEs to streamline initiatives and workstreams that require alignment between COE & BHR for execution
- Serve as super user or system expert for those systems used by BHR for HR processes to assist and support BHR in the execution of these activities and to answer and assist business partners. This includes RPT, Workday, Employee Survey, and talent management tools.
- Coordinate work to deliver effective and timely solutions for business partners. Proactively communicates and addresses questions posed by business to ensure understanding of HR processes and initiatives.
- Coordinate the deployment of the employee survey results and action plans.
- Member of Talent Acceleration working team to promote Global Commercial talent objectives
- Collaborate with peer project managers from other Areas/Functions where appropriate.
- Other work/tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prior human resources experience preferred; Consulting experience welcomed
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and interest in working with data & analytics; Transforms data into insights, and insights into stories.
- Adept in use of Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivots, conditional formatting)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills to support concept to influential storytelling
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with detail orientation.
- Self-starter, someone who thinks “outside-the-box” to come up with creative ideas and solutions and someone who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo. Seeks process improvement opportunities.
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence’ and can change the course quickly, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment. Global experience a plus.
- Ability to handle highly confidential data.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced