- Collaborate with the training department to develop messaging that integrates the marketing strategies and is customized to reflect the patient insights associated with each disease state.- Ensure each of the sales forces has the resources necessary to deliver an awareness call for both the Patient Advocate and the HUMIRA Ambassador program. - Collaborate with the franchise Sales Directors and training to develop the appropriate messaging and training programs.
- Coordinate all aspects of business meetings distinct to the Patient Outreach organization, including site selection, contracting, logistics, and agendas.- Responsible for managing the third-party contract that employs the Advocates and Ambassadors to include collaboration on compliance, reporting, hiring needs, and training.
- This position is also responsible for developing and executing a feedback mechanism to assess the value of the program as perceived by the patients on a regular basis. - Lead the process to conduct a skills assessment, identify training needs and develop an annual development plan to continuously advance the performance of the Advocates and Ambassadors.
- Collaborate with the National Managers and Director of Patient Outreach to develop KPIs, ensure reporting systems are in place and provide monthly performance updates to the team.- Proactively identify, evaluate and establish working relationships with appropriate national, patient advocacy and support groups.
- Provide franchise leadership with updates on policy developments and likely impact on patients and service delivery. - Serve as the liaison between these groups and AbbVie to increase awareness of the Advocate program and develop strategies to fulfill unmet patient needs.
- Develop and implement a robust plan to facilitate clear communication within the Patient Outreach organization, with cross-franchise partners, and the integrated band team. To include the development and content of a web-based intranet portal.
- Requires minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare
- 7+ years of experience working at a pharmaceutical company in areas of strategy and execution
- Preferred Neuroscience experience
- Strategic business acumen and a data driven mindset
- Deep understanding of CNS and Medical Therapeutics and associated brands, including competitive set and key business objectives
- Ability to align brand priorities, customers and needs and translate into design direction for PSPs
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gain alignment on customer needs, objectives and priorities, to optimize business and customer outcomes
- Ability to understand brand needs and trends to inform proactive business planning, prioritization and execution
- Experience in building relationships across internal and external teams
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Job Type: Experienced