The Associate Director, US Market Access Marketing, Oncology supports US Market Access Oncology marketing launch strategy for Navitoclax, an investigational product for myelofibrosis, used in combination with Jakafi® (ruxolitinib), as well as supporting pipeline assets in development in both hematology and solid tumor oncology. The Associate Director effectively orchestrates execution and alignment across the Payer, Trade, GPO, HEOR, Government Affairs, and MABI channels and serves as a US Market Access subject matter expert for the Oncology Brand Team.
- Develop and execute Navitoclax market access launch strategy and tactics in partnership with key cross- functional partners (e.g. marketing analytics and business intelligence (MABI), brand marketing, clinical development, medical affairs, HEOR, government affairs, medical and regulatory review, OEC, and legal).
- Help build a value proposition that conveys the clinical and economic value provided by Navitoclax by understanding and articulating the business implications and economic impact for each stakeholder.
- Lead the coordination of relevant stakeholder involvement for successful payer coverage and reimbursement of Navitoclax at launch.
- Coordinate and manage agency relations and activities to enable development of core launch materials for Market Access Field Teams.
- Partner with marketing analytics and insights to drive primary market research activities designed to inform launch strategy and development of value proposition.
- Partner with the Trade team regarding Specialty Pharmacies and the distribution network to ensure seamless patient access to therapy.
- Liaise with Patient Services, Consumer Marketing, and Trade to ensure patient support is coordinated and aligned.
- Create and track and aligned set of launch KPIs to measure access goals.
- Serve as a US Market Access and reimbursement subject matter expert and providing Global Commercial Development and Global Market Access and Pricing teams guidance around the US Market Access environment through membership of relevant product Value and Access Teams (VATs).
- Provide support for marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for Navitoclax while encompassing a “Team” mindset in all strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required to enable this individual to demonstrate an appropriate level of business acumen, the ability to process scientific information and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- 5-7 years of marketing or market access experience required
- Previous Oncology experience required
- Knowledge of Medicare marketplace (Part D)
- Previous rare disease experience preferred
- 3 years of US Market Access experience preferred
- Pre-launch activities and Market Access launch experience
- Demonstrated understanding of financial planning and analysis
- Master’s Degree
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change the course quickly when necessary.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Cultivates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation, and manages innovation to reality.
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude required.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced