Describe the primary goals, objectives or functions or outputs of this position.
• Responsible for the development and execution of analytical plan and ad hoc analyses to support the short-term tactical as well as long-term strategic initiatives of the franchise to support the franchise. Responsibility is focused on executing the most complex research elements of the analytical plan, leveraging the use of research results to impact product performance, balancing research between both short-term tactical and long-term strategic initiatives, managing the projects within budget and timelines, and ensuring appropriate research methodologies are employed.
List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Develop and Execution of Analytical Plan. Take a leadership role under the direction of the Director for the overall development, integration, and execution of brand specific analytical plan for multiple products within a single franchise.
- Propose, develop and execute appropriate research required to support Plan/Long Range Plan sales projections, including Decision Support activity related to Phase IV studies, as well as integrating all aspects of secondary and primary research information in order to ensure that the product forecasts are well reasoned and justified.
- Continually educate self on latest information related to disease state/treatments; build skills to better manage resources, innovate and utilize new technologies and more advanced research methods.
- Build analytics learnings at key inflection points along journey across touchpoint channels. Identify insights at the customer level to drive optimization of the ecosystem across levels such as segment, channel and content. Partners with Research, Sales Operations and Customer Experience teams to interpret results and deliver optimization recommendations.
- Leads the analytic team in a manner that ensures that marketing analytics professionals have access to, and use, the most advanced information and analytical techniques and are properly trained and produce results that fully leverage the data and analytics.
- Guides and performs franchise analytics; Influences practices and business results through the application of Marketing Analytics. Lead the Insight discovery process to uncover, define, and refine motivating insights across the customer base. Collaborate with and influence the brand team and agency to drive greater business outcomes
- In collaboration with Brand Marketing Analytics and Business Insights department (Advanced Analytics, Payor Analytics) and Customer Experience, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align the goals and objectives of promotional tactics to key business goals across US Specialty. KPIs will measure adoption, utilization, engagement and preliminary lifts amongst consumer and physician audiences.
- In collaboration with MABI Center analytics and brand analytics team, oversee the development of state-of-the-art models that meet key business criteria (e.g. cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.g. reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Identify and articulate fact-based spending and pricing principles through detailed analysis of marketplace and consumer dynamics. Ensure that these principles are leveraged in the development and revision of company plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master's degree in business or science preferred
- 10 plus years analytical experience required preferably in the healthcare industry
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced