Reporting to the Director of Epcoritamab, Global Marketing, this position supports the development and execution of the marketing strategies and tactics at the Global, Areas, and Country-Affiliate level. Collaborates and engages with a matrixed team, which includes (but not limited to): market access, medical affairs, finance, regulatory, legal, supply operations, health economics, clinical development, R&D, public affairs, medical and regulatory review, patient relations, business insights, OEC, and sales training.
Conceptualizes and implements Global Brand Insights and Strategy. Handles marketing team budget. Supports global brand team meetings. Leads/develops strategic business plans. Applies market dynamics contributing to the development of the product indication forecast, annual plan and LRP. Provides input for business development/alliance projects. Learn more about what it takes in this role below!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leads cross functional team and global affiliates to create a clear and comprehensive Launch Readiness plan and ensures endorsement in key Governance processes
- Leads Forecast and WW brand P&L process (LRP), Budget plan and tracking
- Delivers regular Launch readiness reports and ensure mitigation in place as needed
- Leads key Brand governance processes
- Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that provide impact, are executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel).
- Monitors and leads global marketing programs and activities within budgeted constraints while understanding the fundamental aspects of financial performance.
- Effectively directs research team efforts in primary research projects and understands the healthcare business environment including familiarity with global markets and payers, distribution channels, and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target audiences and position effectively for the target segment.
- Continually evaluates and applies knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency (expense control) of promotional tactics.
- Effectively leads projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ensures that regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed.
- All these responsibilities will strongly contribute to a successful worldwide Launch of Epcoritamab in NHL indications.
- This position requires strong leadership competencies, specifically in terms of influence management, effectively gaining consensus for new approaches, leading through ambiguity, and effectively handling multiple partners.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with emphasis on leadership, relationship development and influence skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business writing and oral communication skills with experience in presentation development are required.
- Outstanding social skills
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, communicating, decision-making, organizational relations.
- Achieve results through people (matrix organization).
- Achieve the respect of peers and management for their level of knowledge, insights, contribution, engagements and delivered results.
- Ability to engage with and motivate Area and Affiliate Brand Team leaders.
- Willingness to travel at least 30%
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- MBA desired.
- Prior experience in launching pharmaceutical products [must-have]
- Prior experience in roles involving Strategic Planning, Consulting, Business Development or Finance
- Experience in the analysis of financial and market results to optimize business plans; ability to assist in the development of financial plans
- In Market-experience ex-US, in particular Europe
- Understanding of attributes of other functional areas and impact of relevant decisions. Knowledge of marketing concepts within strategic planning process.
- Experience in Oncology is desired, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced