- Purpose: This role is responsible for development, ongoing activation and governance of recruitment marketing strategy and AbbVie’s employer brand messaging. You will lead, develop and implement recruitment
marketing and advertising campaigns to successfully attract and convert top talent. In addition, you will
drive employer brand messaging and application internally and externally in close alignment with
Corporate Brand and other teams.
- Partners with Corporate Marketing, Talent Acquisition and EED&I teams to develop and
- implement AbbVie’s recruitment marketing plan, generating targeted pipelines for key talent
segments while also boosting overall awareness of AbbVie as an employer of choice.
- Serves as primary contact for paid media agency supporting recruitment marketing, including
developing and reviewing project briefs, approving media plans, guiding channel and budget
decisions, and evaluating effectiveness and best practices.
- Creates effective paid media strategies to reach and engage talent and uses
performance results to optimize the plans.
- Responsible for recruitment marketing budget and oversight of functional and affiliate recruitment
marketing campaigns and spend.
- Leads marketing presence in top Job Boards and Professional Social Media platforms to ensure
brand positioning consistently remains ahead of competition.
- Provides management and strategic oversight on employer brand messaging, leading the
appropriate employer brand application across HR, corporate and global businesses throughout
the employee journey.
- Develops and implements governance model for affiliate recruitment marketing to ensure
consistency of brand and effectiveness of campaign efforts
- Oversees Employer Brand resources on AbbVie Brand Central site used by regional TA
team members and the business.
- Articulates the candidate decision journey and how it may differ by talent segment for use in
marketing programs and tactics.
- Serves as subject matter expert for governing HR, recruiting and EEDI external digital content
(e.g. social, web), in partnership with Corporate Marketing and corporate planning calendar
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition and EED&I teams to identify high visibility recruiting events
and leads marketing strategy and positioning for participation.
• 10+ years proven ability in performance marketing including deep understanding of digital media
channels. Must also have at least 5 years of marketing experience.
• Should have a proven track record of success in the development and implementation of recruitment
marketing and advertising, including measurement and reporting.
• Experience with brand positioning and guidelines, preferably with a large global brand.
• Proven experience and ability to cultivate/develop strong relationships and successfully interface with
all organizational levels. Must demonstrate an ability to generate credibility and engage leaders.
• Requires a passion for digital media, content development, and an intense curiosity about the future
of how jobseekers look for their next career.
• Must be interested in data analytics and have a desire to learn how to improve campaign
performance through measurement.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced