- Serve as the primary strategic partner to the US Commercial business and business human resources (BHR) as the champion for AbbVie’s enterprise culture strategy
- Ensure the effective delivery of all AbbVie culture and employee engagement programs and initiatives within US Commercial aligned to AbbVie's enterprise culture strategy and employee value proposition (EVP)
- Manage the AbbVie Way Ambassador program for US Commercial with support from key stakeholders
- Support the development of effective engagement action plans related to the employee engagement survey results for US Commercial that enhance the employee experience at AbbVie and within US Commercial.
- Leverage AbbVie’s internal engagement action planning toolkit platform, resources, and communications, as well as survey insights to inform critical areas of opportunity, with an organizational effectiveness perspective
- Ensure a culture that embraces and reflects AbbVie’s commitment to our equity, equality, diversity, and inclusion (EEDI) principles and strategic priorities within US Commercial
- Support continued cultural integration efforts following Allergan acquisition.
- Champion AbbVie ways of working with leaders by modeling, educating, and coaching on these behaviors
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with key business and HR partners to ensure AbbVie’s enterprise culture strategy, employee engagement efforts and ways of working are successfully coordinated to meet business needs.
- Imbed the fundamentals of high performing teams within the US Commercial area via training, coaching, and consulting business leaders, project teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrate exemplary project management skills to develop proposals and plans to resolve strategically critical issues.
- Prioritize critical projects based on business need and leverage human and financial resources within scope of delivered project services while supporting the business.
- Facilitate, implement, and model change. Ensure that day-to-day activities are moving forward serving as a change agent and catalyst.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and driving multi-faceted programs.
- Significant breadth of understanding of organization effectiveness, company culture and employee engagement activities
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of change management principles preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational development activity
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and move ideas through to implementation.
- Highly collaborative and ability to engage with all levels of leadership, comfortable navigating organizational dynamics
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Prior experience in working in a highly matrixed and complex organization, while maintaining strong credibility and an inclusive disposition
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced