AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you! The new AbbVie Digital Lab is on a mission to transform data-driven digital marketing in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you. The Lab is excited to welcome experienced digital talent from all industries.
The Associate Director, CRM Strategist is part of the US CA&O Digital Lab team and will be responsible for playing an integral part of the team leading Enterprise CRM Strategy and elevating the Healthcare Professional 1:1 marketing programs.
- Create, manage, and update the CRM design framework for brand aligned strategists to follow that is informed by customer insight, research, competitive analysis, industry trends, data and analytics. Hold bi-annual trainings on the approach and onboard new CX employees to the framework. Support brand omnichannel strategy design workshops run by CX counterparts.
- Act as a subject matter expert, particularly in the areas of digital marketing and CRM. Provide thought leadership and evaluate emerging digital trends and technologies to determine if they can help enhance AbbVie's ability to reach and engage with customers and drive business results. Identify 2-3 new technology / partners to test and learn each year. Build business case, design / execute pilot, outline success criteria and scaling plan if pilot successful and socialize learnings.
- Gather, document, and socialize omnichannel best practices and case studies across the organization. Create governance structure and forum to gather feedback from marketers, agencies and CX brand planners to understand their current and future needs. While also staying abreast of industry trends (within and outside pharma) to keep AbbVie Future Ready.
- Design enterprise customer journeys / contact strategies that address many of our brand's business needs, connect the customer experience, and deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Create documentation and process flows for enterprise journeys, gain marketing and CX brand planner alignment and route for approval through Medical, Regulatory, Legal and the Office of Ethics and Compliance.
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure data, content, and tracking availability for enterprise CRM journeys to ensure agile implementation and ability to measure the impact of the enterprise journeys.
- Create playbook for testing strategies within and across channels to build a test and learn environment across AbbVie. Areas of testing content, channel, targeting, timing, etc.
- Owner of the Non-Personal Promotion AbbVie Policy partnering with Commercial Compliance to keep policy up to date and ensure enterprise training conducted
- Define organization omnichannel maturity model and maintain organization maturity scorecard and progression over time.
- Once foundation in place, perform quarterly CRM assessments for high priority brands to optimize reach, engagement, and performance.
- Provide input on the marketing technology roadmap and future best practices for the annual brand planning & strategy process.
- Identify funding needs required and communicate through brand planning and capital planning process.
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
- Positive “all for one” approach to team deliverables and priorities.
- Builds strong relationships to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience of Marketing consulting / strategy to design, implement and optimize 1:1 marketing programs across all channels
- Experience in Pharma preferred but not required.
- Track record of working in a matrixed organization and ability to get things done
- History of developing successful omni-channel marketing strategies and tactics across CRM, loyalty, customer, and servicing
- Expert in using descriptive and predictive analytics for personalized 1:1 marketing optimization across the customer lifecycle
- Passion for bringing ideas to life through data-driven communication plan approaches
- Familiarity with experience design and human-centered design principles/theoretics that are the foundation for consumer-centric approaches and journeys
- Presence and energy; the ability to provoke and inspire a cross-functional team in the development of creative ideas and familiarity with agile working environments
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day-to-day supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with all levels of management, teams, and vendors
- Creates high-quality, compelling documents to communicate findings and recommendations using MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced