The Real-World Data (RWD) team focuses on supporting the real-world data solutions across R&D, to support insights generation and sharing of wisdom within our data. RWD are collected both prospectively and retrospectively. Data collected include, but are not limited to, clinical and economic outcomes, patient-reported outcomes, and health-related quality of life. All teams in R&D can benefit from real world data and our team is tasked to make the data, tools, and process seamless for researchers and scientists. We require expertise to help address complex datasets and bring forward visualization to address business insights generation.
- Independently design and develop business technology solutions to answer scientific or business questions through data integration, data visualization, and analysis of data.
- Interacts well with diverse groups across business and technology functions and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions
- Effectively organize and present project objectives and progress.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to implement new capabilities.
- Proven ability to drive technical projects with little guidance from the business stakeholders
- Juggle multiple projects and tasks to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- MPH, RN, with a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years or Master's degree
- Strong technical capability to build models, prototypes, visualizations, and analyses using standard tool sets, e.g., Power BI, Qlikview, Tableu,
- Demonstrates proficiency in data science tools with tools such as SQL, R, Python and can build data staging tables for visualization purposes
- Experience with Clinical Trial & Real Word Evidence (EHR, Claims & Pharmacy, etc.) data format is preferred
- Preferred to have background in epidemiological research with understanding of protocol execution and design preferred.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced