As part of US Commercial organization, the Associate Business Systems Consultant is responsible for execution of patient services and Market Access data strategy for Immunology portfolio. Work in cross collaboration with Commercial patient services, Commercial Analytics, Trade & Distribution, Access & Reimbursement, and external partners. Leads a team to support the strategic and tactical needs of Market Access organization.
- Build competency in Market Access and Patient Services data sets e.g, Rebate Data, EDI Sales & Chargeback Data, Master Data, Copay Data, Medical and Prescription claim data, Care model data etc. Learn how data is structured, how it sourced, processed, and orchestrated for end user consumption.
- Familiar with data solutions, Big Data architecture and concepts, use of Big Data tools (Hive, Impala, Python, SQL etc.) to read/write data programs and answer critical business questions.
- Understand Market Access Supply chain and Access and Reimbursement business processes and gaps and have ability to define solutions to address business demand.
- Effectively manage communications and expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect complete and accurate requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses, facilitated discussion to deliver data or technology solutions.
- Identify and communicate needs and opportunities for business process improvements that can be enabled via data or technology.
- Review and approve data specifications, solution architecture, process flows, and data sharing with AbbVie internal Privacy, Compliance & OEC teams.
- Understand the data landscape and how to integrate multiple data feeds to derive insights and answer business questions.
- Able to define and simplify unstructured questions and be able to synthesize the complex data ecosystem to create tangible solutions.
- Coordinate implementation of Immunology pharmacy data integration solutions with Commercial Data Lake team.
- Provide support to Supply chain and Market Access teams in preparing for Quarterly business reviews with cross-functional leadership teams.
- Resolve data issues or questions from business stakeholders in an appropriate and timely manner by working with data analysis and Operations team.
- Learn best practices of Immunology pharmacy data, data integration, aggregation, reporting and data quality monitoring and proposing ideas for Immunology portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience.
- Experience with Data Lake architecture, Big Data technologies (Cloudera, Snowflake) and tools such as SQL and Python.
- Experience working with Market Access, Specialty Pharmacy, Supply Chain/Trade organization is a plus.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication and strong analytical skills. Proven ability to build trust, listen and ask effective questions.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results. Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare business and utilize the knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Experience working with patient-level data like SHA PTD, IMS APLD or Truven Mediscan is preferred.
- Strong understanding of data management disciplines including Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics, Big Data Platforms/Elastic Scale, Artificial Intelligence, and other data centric technologies.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced