- Assists in the liaison activities between the technology and business areas.
- Applies technology and business knowledge and experience to formulate an IT solution for a business problem.
- Works with clients on activities of moderate complexity; consults with clients and senior technology personnel to develop solutions to business or technical problems, coordinates / performs testing, verification, and validation of requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies & processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
- Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications.
- Develops test plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm design requirements.
- Prepares, develops, and conducts clients and systems training.
- Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
- Assists in determining data and systems requirements and the development of system specifications.
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to the solution of systems problems which require application of basic technical principles. Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution.
- Utilizes formal SDLC to coordinate system functional development activities.
- Provide project status reports. Identify and define user needs. Analyze project proposals.
- Provide business systems and application consultation.
- Provide problem tracking/management.
- Accountable for delivery of projects within scope, budget, and time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability, creativity, and insight.
- Proven ability to motivate employees and create a positive working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong political awareness.
- Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Telephony or Contact Center Suite of tools.
- Customer Relationship Management applications (CRM).
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced