- Provides advanced administrative support to VP level or equivalent. May provide backup support to other staff as needed.
- Monitors and prioritizes executives email, highlights actions and routinely authors responses.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and legal guidelines.
- Follows company purchasing and other established procedures.
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform assigned work. Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, including Corporate Travel website and other programs.
- Coordinates new employee office setups and onboarding.
- Professionally interacts with high level executives.
- Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Maintains and manages calendars, including meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant related experience. High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience providing support to a VP level or equivalent.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Self-starter able to function at a high level with general instruction.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient Legal team operations.
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall organization.
- Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed.
- Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement.
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Job Type: Experienced