The Archive Specialist is responsible for archiving of records from across the company including business records, such as Legal, HR, and GxP regulated records. Business and GxP Records are often called for by auditors and legal counsel. Because of this, it is imperative that the Archive Specialist be meticulous in every aspect of the archiving process including indexing, labeling, box storage and retrieval. This position will require a fair amount of physical activity including regular lifting and transporting of containers and pallets. Process, edit, verify and custody documents on the documentation system such as: procedures, specifications, test methods, production control records (PCRs) and support documentation systems and SAP. Verify changes are aligned with operating system such as SAP, LIMS, MES/POMS and Delta V.
- Participate in high-performing teams focused on Important corporate goals related to archiving activities including: Record identification and organization, File labeling and indexing, Archiving, Use of Archive Transmittal System (ATS), Records Information Management System (RIMS) and HPE Content Manager and regular daily movement of record storage containers.
- Accurately track and report daily work progress to provide metrics for use in status reports to management
- Demonstrate accuracy and proficiency in daily data entry output
- Retrieve and return record storage containers to specific locations
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines pertaining to office and warehouse environment
- Collaborate in a team environment to achieve timelines
- Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures and safety guidelines Perform other duties as assigned
- Complete work according to established priorities, policies, practices, and procedures to assure product documentation is delivered on schedule.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Natural Sciences preferably, with three (3) years of experience in documentation control. High School Degree or GED with five (5) years of experience in documentation control.
- Five (5) years of experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Computer system knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with multiple priorities with minimal supervision. Ability to lead work groups and achieve the effective performance of tasks.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced