HRconnect Administration Specialist is responsible for providing the support to the management in the EMEA HR Connect organization. The position is directly responsible for the day to day internal communications, managing new hires onboarding and logistical support and business requests for management team. Additionally, job is to support the HRConnect team in a variety of administrative tasks to manage the compliance for the EMEA organization.
- Office reception and supervision:
- Overall keep the office running
- Event planner, teams groups etc.
- Monitor and control office supplies, desk reservation, accept packages etc.
- Cooperation/back up with AbbVie Krakow second office
- Preparing the HRConnect induction day with cooperation with local Business HR and run the general HRConnect onboarding activities for all countries:
- Support with getting accesses to global application /distribution lists on behalf of the manager
- New hires training planning & monitoring
- Point of Contact for the EMEA new hire from administrative perspective (sharing contacts for Global Service Desk, local IT, meetings plan, answer questions)
- Request accesses on behalf of the manager
- Collect equipment ensure set up on it, introducing basic company rules and contacts (IT contact details, room booking)
- Train on standard company application and navigation
- Reach out to other countries to understand country requirements
- Administrative support for HRConnect EMEA Leadership (site leader, managers, coordinators, HR department)
- Manage calendars and email as requested
- Organize meeting or events in the office (guests, food)
- Create and sending out communications
- Support managers with administrative tasks
- Maintain HRConnect EMEA distribution lists, changes to email inboxes, SharePoint, and shared drives
- Ensure EMEA Communications are sent out to appropriate teams
- Creating HRConnect content and Townhall presentations
- Support online survey creation and content details
- Request additional content from managers based on which the comms can be prepared
- Support Administration of HRConnect systems
- Lead tracking/following up on request raised with external vendors
- Manage the process documentation
- Ensuring the compliance with requesting/cancelling accesses to all tools and vendors needed;
- Admin of team groups within the organization
- Helping with metrics/dashboards organization (collecting data and creating meaningful analysis based on them)
- Backup support for HRConnect in recruitment activities and HR projects -> job fairs, HRConnect promotional activities/campaigns, scheduling interviews, language check coordination
- Involvement as required in the ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in administration / management support or an HR environment;
- Very good English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required to interact extensively with personnel at all levels within the company
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent customer service skills, including: phone etiquette, attention to detail & follow-up, communications skills.
- Effectively handles multiple tasks and ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong ethos
- Proficiency in databases and ability to use MS Office products with focus on MS Excel
Job Type: Experienced