- Prepare yearly plan for the whole area of responsibility, comprising all the resources needed for developing an effective trade channel strategy and management to achieve sales targets and revise this plan quarterly in line with Company’s needs and planned sales.
- Support to prepare pricing strategy and annual price lists for those products that are not reimbursed
- Ensure that wholesaler stock levels remain within the safely levels defined by Company.
- Lead with Commercial Operations Manager, weekly sales forecast process to ensure risks and opportunities are flagged and reported in a timely manner.
- Being in the field (2-3 times in a month) to understand market & customer needs
- Wholesaler/Distributor management: Act as single point of contact for wholesalers/distributors, perform analysis on the data collected from wholesalers/distributors at the required intervals to enable sound business decision on the channel strategy
- Implement the knowledge and skills gained in Allergan training programs to work practice and follow up.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Allergan Code of Conduct.
- Comply with all country relevant legislation like Turkish Labor Law, Employment Security Law, Social Security Law and other related policies, procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- In interacting with the medical community, be committed to following the highest ethical standards alongside of the legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental legislative requirements, policies and procedures and serve as a role model to all employees by demonstrating full support of Allergan occupational health, safety and environmental programs.
- Bachelor or master degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a commercial or trade operations position
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Experienced in MS Office and other software applications
- Good negotiation skills with internal and external customers (team leaders, wholesalers, etc.)
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Ability to think analytically, good organizational skills, Result oriented
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced