We are Allergan Data Labs, a team of 100+ digital and consumer marketing gurus, data scientists, and engineers, on a mission to help realize the potential of the aesthetics market through data and technology. We create world-class digital products to inspire our 150M target consumers globally to use our life-changing brands.
Allergan Data Labs is part of Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Our brands are iconic household names such as Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm and CoolSculpting. Our team is bi-coastal and operates out of Irvine, CA and New York, NY.
We’re looking for an Strategic Marketing Project Manager to play a role in our team operations and to help manage world-class consumer and digital marketing campaigns. The role is highly cross-functional and requires bringing many internal and external teams together to launch important strategic projects and major marketing activations.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a high energy, creative, and collaborative environment. You are entrepreneurial in spirit and you enjoy wearing many hats. You are a people-person, a connector, and a problem solver.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Drive the day-to-day operations of our marketing campaigns
- Partner with consumer and digital marketing teams to define objectives and strategy for each campaign
- Define the scope for each initiative, and create the relevant project plan including timelines/milestones and key deliverables
- Manage projects on a day-to-day basis, tracking progress and partnering with internal colleagues and agencies to ensure they are meeting their deliverables
- Help schedule team events and cross functional team meetings
- Problem solve issues as they arise; push team on opportunities to balance speed with quality
- Identify bottlenecks/blockers, provide escalation management, and anticipate and make tradeoffs
- Enhance process leadership and help improve our ways of working
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5 -7 years of experience in consulting, marketing, or operations
- A track record of planning, executing, and delivering results for complex and cross-functional projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design, structure, and lead projects
- Effective interpersonal relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with key stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall approaches to project management methodologies and tools
OUR CORE VALUES
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced