At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics beauty business at AbbVie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm, and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to add to our high-performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which serves millions of consumers, tens of thousands of aesthetics providers, and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences, and millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will report to a Product Design Manager, and be the primary designer for a significant body of capabilities within one of our squads. If you’re interested in working within a startup-oriented environment, while having the backing of a very large company, please read on.
- Support your Product Manager in product discovery, design end-to-end experiences across multiple channels, uphold consistency and UX standards, and support engineering on the execution of those experiences.
- Conduct design reviews to ensure alignment with key stakeholders; medical, legal, regulatory, and compliance; and adherence to brand and accessibility standards.
- Participate in qualitative user research, craft journey maps, and use other qualitative and quantitative tools to monitor the product and make iterative improvements.
- Provide insights into design trends, conduct UX teardowns of related user experiences, and share your learnings with the product design chapter.
- Expand our design system with new components, micro-interactions, and illustrations.
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of UX and UI design experience with experience in mobile-first responsive web design, iOS/Material Design patterns, atomic design principles, and design systems.
- Experienced in Figma or similar design tools.
- Empathy for how our consumers and aesthetic providers behave and feel about Allē and actively participate in user research.
- Gracefully accept feedback and critiques and seek out any new information that will help prepare you for your next challenge.
- A portfolio featuring examples of outstanding design work in SaaS platforms or consumer mobile apps and services.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive annual bonus targets.
- 401k with dollar for dollar match, up to 6% of eligible earnings (base, bonus). Plus additional company contribution.
- RSU grants (Long Term Incentives) for approved roles.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 17 paid holidays per year, including 3 floating holidays.
- Annual Paid Time Off (PTO), with separate sick days
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Caregiver Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance Plan
- Flexible workplace accommodations.
- Free gym membership for those in our Irvine, CA WeWork office.
- We celebrate our wins with opportunities to attend Lakers, Knicks, Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels and NY Rangers games.
- Opportunities to attend concerts, festivals and other live entertainment events in recognition of delivering great work.
- Attend AWS Re:Invent in person (Las Vegas) or virtually each year.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Attend a tech or marketing conference of your choice each year.
- A MacBook Pro and accompanying hardware to do great work.
- A modern productivity toolset to get work done: Slack, Miro, Loom, Lucid, Google Docs, Atlassian and more.
- Generous discounts on SkinMedica skin care products.
- Discounted aesthetic treatment days multiple times a year.
- $600 worth of Alle benefits each year to use towards aesthetic treatments and products.
- Eligible for donation matching to over 1.5 million nonprofit organizations.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced