Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics business at AbbVie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan Aesthetics brands are iconic household names that include Botox, CoolSculpting and Juvéderm among others. The aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we're building a high performing team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan Aesthetics internal and provider based marketing technology platforms. These platforms, used by our team and over 13,000 health care providers, support engagement with over 6 million consumers. We’re looking for a Sr Solutions Architect (Marketing Technology) who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
As the Sr Solutions Architect (Marketing Technology), you will report to the Director of Marketing Technology and will work to drive clarity and workflow efficiencies for our marketing technology engineering program, leadership and outside stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert of the CDP (Segment) platform, helping cross-functional team members within marketing, data, engineering, and product translate their business needs into the design, configuration and implementation of marketing technology solutions
- Oversee and maintain overall marketing technology stack architecture anchored around source data ingested by CDP
- Work closely with our engineering teams to ensure that data is being ingested, processed, transferred and governed appropriately by the tools within our marketing technology stack
- Understanding business strategy and supporting processes by leading effective conversations with various stakeholders to drive the right architecture to support both business and technology
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams through agreed upon phases of project from requirements definition, customization, testing, training and rollout
- Contribute to our thought leadership and tribal knowledge by developing best practices, sharing your knowledge in team sessions, and maintaining thorough documentation
Required Experience & Skills
- 2 or more years of experience in implementing and managing marketing automation solutions, in particular CDP (preferably Segment)
- Preference for those who have a strong technical background within software or data engineering functions or close working proximity to such
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry specific business and technology function
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with many different personality types across our cross functional teams.
- You’re observant, you listen well and you take your time understanding the nuanced details of a problem.
- You have a passion for organization, simplicity, efficiency and action.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills that build trust and serve to positively influence partners and teammates.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. We welcome the interest and opportunity to speak with those from all backgrounds.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced