About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Senior Product Manager
Marketing Senior Product Manager
Allergan Aesthetics Skincare is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help us with the execution of activities for several brands in the Skincare portfolio including DiamondGlow, Latisse, and Ocumend. You’ll work across all departments of the organization to support the execution of growth strategies for key brands.
- The core focus will be DiamondGlow, our advanced facial resurfacing device system. The SPM will have the opportunity to help execute the tactical pull through of brand plans with the goal of driving adoption and brand awareness among HCPs and patients.
- Latisse is our prescription eyelash enhancement business. The SPM will support the execution of targeted marketing strategies that help protect and grow this business.
- The SPM will also support tactical pull through of efforts for the Ocumend brand.
This individual should be highly collaborative, as they will be working with various internal customers and partners as well as getting buy-in from key stakeholders. This person will support the setup of promotional campaigns for the business across distribution channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record demonstrating how s/he is extremely proactive, accountable and driven.
The SPM interacts with Commercial, R&D and Clinical to help implement marketing initiatives. This position develops strong working relationships with key physician opinion leaders, customers, and sales personnel.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Help with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the U.S. across integrated channels.
- Help measure and report on brand KPIs to ensure initiatives are meeting or exceeding delivery goals, increasing ROI and revenue.
- Helps to manage budgets and production forecasts for the brand and commercial launches.
- Support the Director in developing and maintaining a customer focus that includes the effective working relationships with key Customers, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Legal, Clinical, and other cross-functional personnel.
- Help with the execution of brand initiatives across distribution channels for physician dispensed, salon & spa, and digital. Ensure initiatives and campaigns are in line with the brand’s integrated communication platform (imagery, digital, and point of sale).
- Support the Director in the development of differentiated brand & marketing concepts consistent with the brand’s purpose and industry trends.
- Help track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple digital advertising and field channel promotional campaigns.
- Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors, clients, and internal staff on all elements of campaign management. Ensure proper integration of all campaign assets including creative, landing pages, ad trafficking, pixel placement and ad tracking.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, field sales organization and key customers.
Digital & Social Strategy:
- Help build and manage the brand’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Help track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple digital advertising promotional campaigns.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Work with social team to translate launch + core support strategies into social campaigns, including briefing influencer content and seeding programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of biopharmaceutical, lifestyle, or beauty/CPG industry experience preferred
- 2-3 years of marketing (brand or product management) experience
- Strong analytics with excellent overall business acumen
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Applicable to California Applicants Only
· The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
· The salary range is (minimum: $ 96,000 to maximum: $ 188,000)
· This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
· This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
· We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Minimum Salary $96,000
Maximum Salary $188,000
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation