Allergan Data Labs is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery, and some of the best data scientists in the world. Allergan Aesthetics brands are iconic household names that include BOTOX®, CoolSculpting™, JUVÉDERM®, and many others.
We are looking for a Sr Data Operations Manager to be a critical member of our performance marketing team.
In this role:
- You’ll be the go-to for all things related to our campaign performance data, defining and improving on our structure of how it is generated, stored, and distributed. In this role, you’ll be part of a matrixed team of data experts working to ensure that we can see, trust, understand, and act on the data available to us.
- Acquisition, Storage, and Organization of Marketing Data
- You will manage the ETL process and data governance for our marketing data (Funnel.io, FB, Google, etc.) and site analytics data (Google Analytics), which is now housed in Snowflake, while partnering with our Product and Martec teams to continually improve upon our app analytics dataset (Mixpanel).
- You will work closely with our data analyst to ensure that all campaign briefs come with measurement plans prior to kick-off, and help guide what our teams should be measuring.
- You will collaborate with all teams (internal and external) to enhance our data capture and usage strategies, taking into account changes due to new regulation (e.g. CCPA) and industry movement (e.g. Apple ITP), and pushing us forward to discover new insights.
- Usage of Marketing Data
- You’ll work closely with our analytics teams, providing options and direction on visualization of our data to communicate performance and insights.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that our digital marketers and other groups (like our data science teams) have access to the audience and campaign performance data that they need to execute and optimize their efforts.
- Partner with our analytics teams to drive us toward the future of campaign measurement in light of the upcoming changes in privacy and digital tracking.
- Contribute to our thought leadership by developing best practices, sharing your knowledge in team sessions, and maintaining thorough documentation.
Experience and Qualities:
- You are a self starter with an eager to learn attitude; you take lead on exploring new products and feature releases within our analytics tech stack
- You are insatiably curious about what makes some marketing campaigns work while others fail, and you’re not afraid to voice your thoughts
- You enjoy staying ahead of trends and you make proactive suggestions for actions we should take to adapt to a changing digital landscape
- You are an expert of front-end tracking technologies, like Google Analytics 360, GA4, Google Tag Manager, and marketing platform scripts
- You have 3-5 years of experience with the marketing data ETL processes. We use Funnel.io as our data extraction and transformation tool, and we partner with our analytics team to visualize the data with Google Data Studio and Tableau
- You are an effective communicator of data and insights, working independently and with a team to clearly present trends and summary analysis.
- You have hands-on experience in troubleshooting tracking and data integrity issues
- You have experience managing and utilizing anonymous audience data records.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Segment (or another CDP)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery
- You can read/write in SQL and/or other scripting languages
- Knowledge and experience with Google Ads Data Hub or another clean data room
- Knowledge and experience with the Google Marketing Platform
- Experience building server-side ad performance tracking operations
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced